Pixelmator Team より、macOS Mojaveのフルサポートしたmac向け「Pixelmator Pro 1.2.1」（Mac App Store）がリリースされています。
macOS Mojaveのフルサポートしたほかに、Core MLによる自動写真の強化、Automatorによるバッチ処理などが含まれます。
Pixelmator Pro 1.2.1 新機能
Pixelmator Pro 1.2 Quicksilver adds full support for macOS Mojave, includes a gorgeous new light appearance, Core ML-powered automatic photo enhancement, batch processing via Automator, and more.
- Pixelmator Pro is now fully compatible with macOS Mojave.
- A gorgeous new light appearance lets you experience Pixelmator Pro in a whole new way — change appearance any time in Pixelmator Pro preferences.
- Use ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of any photo using a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos.
- Batch process images using five powerful Pixelmator Pro actions in the Automator app — Apply Color Adjustments to Images, Apply Effects to Images, Auto Enhance Images, Auto White Balance Images, and Change Type of Images.
- Create even richer, more vibrant graphics and designs with colorful SVG fonts — the Gilbert Color font is included with this update.
- Thanks to support for the Continuity Camera, you can now take pictures using your iPhone and have them instantly appear in the Pixelmator Pro document you’re editing.
- The Pixelmator Pro interface has been refined to more closely match the look of macOS in both light and dark mode.
- Accent color support means the buttons and sliders in Pixelmator Pro will now match your preferences.
- You can now change the color of the Pixelmator Pro window background in Pixelmator Pro preferences.
- The Pixel Paint tool now has an Eraser Mode.
- After hiding and showing the Pixelmator Pro Tool Options pane, certain buttons would not be updated when using the Arrange tool. Fixed,
- When scrolling inside the brush size text field to resize the retouching and distort tools, the ratio between the brush size and scroll speed was incorrect. Fixed.
- When opening images with no PPI information, the PPI will now be set at 72 by default, rather than 150.
- Closing a document while using the Quick Selection tool would occasionally cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- The Color Selection tool was not working correctly in all images. Fixed.