Pixelmator Team より、数多くのバグ修正と性能改善が含まれたmac向け「Pixelmator Pro 1.0.9」（Mac App Store）がリリースされています。
Pixelmator Pro 1.0.9 新機能
Pixelmator Pro 1.0.9 includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Shapes made up of multiple internal paths, such as certain letters converted into shapes, could not be made editable. Fixed.
- The performance of the color adjustments has been improved — some adjustments should now be up to four times faster.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to paint or erase straight lines by Shift-clicking.
- Certain advanced Typography features, such as ligatures and alternate glyphs, were not fully supported. They are now.
- The histogram and sliders of the Colors adjustment are now more accurate — to check out the changes, hold down the Option key to extend the range of the Hue and Brightness sliders.
- Layers duplicated by dragging while pressing and holding the Option key were not immediately snapping to other layers. Fixed.
- Undoing a color profile change in an image with color adjustments was not working correctly. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when deleting points from a path. Fixed.
- Attempting to cut part of a shape, some text, or a layer group using the shortcut menu in the Layers sidebar would cause the image to be displayed incorrectly — cutting these layers is not possible, so this option is now dimmed.