Pixelmator Teamより、マイナーな改良とバグ修正だけでなく、OS X El Capitan向けに Intel HD 3000グラフィックスカードをサポートした「Pixelmator 3.4.4」（Mac App Store）がリリースされています。
Pixelmator 3.4.4 の新機能
This update features minor improvements and bug fixes as well as improved Intel HD 3000 graphics card support in OS X El Capitan.
- Faster performance when moving layers in Transform mode
- The app would sometimes quit unexpectedly when applying effects that add noise – Noise, Vintage, Snow, and Rain. We fixed them.
- Fixed missing metadata when sharing images to the Photos app.
- When editing images with a large number of layers, the canvas would sometimes disappear. Fixed.
- Fixed blur transparency at image edges. Now, when you apply any effect that adds blur to a layer, all edges that reach an edge of the canvas are blurred without transparency.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred when exporting PDFs (and that makes Pixelmator just that little bit faster).
- In OS X 10.11, PDFs were being exported without transparency. Transparent PDFs are back.
- In OS X 10.11.4, when painting with brush-based tools on large images, the brush strokes would have small graphical glitches. Now they’re smooth.
- When opening images on Macs with non-Retina Displays running OS X 10.10 and 10.11, the document window was slightly taller than the image. We fixed that, too.
Improved support for Intel HD 3000 graphics cards in OS X El Capitan:
- The app would sometimes quit unexpectedly when opening. We’ve fixed this. Learn more on our forum.
- Fixed an issue where the app would quit unexpectedly when using Export for Web.
- Saving and exporting is now faster.