Pixelmator Team より、macOS Catalina、新しいMac Pro、およびPro Display XDRを完全サポートしたmac向け「Pixelmator Pro 1.5」（Mac App Store）がリリースされています。
macOS Catalina、新しいMac Pro、およびPro Display XDRを完全サポートしたほかに、機械学習によるノイズ除去を実現し、パフォーマンスが大幅に改善されています。
Pixelmator Pro 1.5 新機能
Pixelmator Pro 1.5 Avalon adds full support for macOS Catalina, the new Mac Pro, and Pro Display XDR, brings intelligent, machine-learning powered noise removal, includes big performance improvements, and a whole lot more.
- Pixelmator Pro is now fully compatible with macOS Catalina, including support for Sidecar and SF Symbols.
- Take full advantage of the power of the new Mac Pro thanks to multi-GPU support and an optimized Metal architecture in Pixelmator Pro.
- Unlock new RAW editing workflows with the new Pro Display XDR and EDR Mode in Pixelmator Pro to use the full 1600-nit peak brightness of the incredible new display.
- Use the new ML Denoise to intelligently remove noise and even image compression artifacts from photos.
- Enjoy significant performance improvements to zooming and scrolling (at least 10x), effects (up to 3x), and painting (up to 2x).
- Zooming and scrolling are now at least 10 times faster thanks to asynchronous rendering. Plus, it’s always responsive, even if the image preview isn’t quite yet ready.
- Zooming is even faster in any Mac with multiple GPUs as any integrated, discrete, and external GPUs will be used to speed it up.
- Effects will now be applied and rendered up to 3 times faster.
- All painting tools (including brush-based retouching tools) are now up to 2 times faster.
- The Color Adjustments, Effects, and Zoom tools now have shortcut menus on the canvas to adjust image zoom and customize viewing.
- For any images without a color profile, the Info bar will now show No Color Profile instead of Device RGB.
- The standard sRGB IEC61966-2.1 color profile will now be shortened to sRGB in the Info bar.
- In the Color Profile pop-up menu, None has been moved to the bottom of the list and any custom color spaces will be shown at the top.
- The Select Color Range tool now makes better selections of dark regions.
- The Free mode in the Free Transform Mode has been renamed to Resize (because that’s what it actually does).
- An alert will now appear when documents cannot be saved due to insufficient permissions.
- An updated version of the Gilbert Color font adds Katakana characters.
- Text in SVG files was being displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
- Using the Export command in the File menu would sometimes export smaller than expected images. Fixed.
- Attempting to save documents with very complex selections would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Images with large custom color spaces would be opened incorrectly. Fixed.
- When copying and pasting between documents, certain layers would occasionally be positioned incorrectly. Fixed.
- Occasionally, when painting on layers, they would shift slightly. Fixed.
- When converting rotated vector shapes into pixels, they would sometimes shift slightly.
- In some regions, the Color LCD color profile would not be displayed correctly in the Color Profile and Export windows. Fixed.
- When using the Free Selection tool, the cursor would not update when moving it from the Tool Options pane onto the canvas. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, Pixelmator Pro would stop responding or quit unexpectedly when resizing text. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We’d love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
macOS 10.13 以降、64ビットプロセッサ