Pixelmator Team より、レイヤーのタグ付け、フィルタリングと検索、マスクのクリッピングなどの機能が追加されたmac向け「Pixelmator Pro 1.3 Prism」（Mac App Store）がリリースされています。
Pixelmator Pro 1.3 新機能
Pixelmator Pro 1.3 Prism introduces a range of handy new features that make creating advanced illustrations and designs easier than ever — layer color tags, filtering and search, clipping masks, quick opacity and blending controls, and much more.
- Easily color-code layers using handy color tags to make important objects easier to spot or bring some extra organization to advanced illustrations and designs
- With layer filtering and search, finding just the layers you’re looking for is simpler than ever.
- Filter layers according to layer type (images, text, shapes, and groups), color tags, or both.
- Quickly adjust layer opacity and blending mode right in the Layers sidebar.
- Use clipping masks to clip the contents of one layer to the outline of another — even layer groups or nested shapes!
- Add clipping masks from the shortcut menu in the Layers sidebar, by Option-clicking between two layers, or from the Format menu.
- Release a clipping mask by double-clicking the arrow in the Layers sidebar.
- When using the painting, retouching, or reshaping tools on a layer with Color Adjustments, Effects, or Styles, all nondestructive filters will dynamically update to the layer’s new content and won’t be flattened. This one’s big!
- It’s now possible to apply Color Adjustments to shape layers.
- When opening Photoshop documents with color tags, they will now be both opened and saved.
- Convert into Pixels is now a fully-fledged rasterize button and will rasterize any layer, including image layers with adjustments, effects, layer styles, and transformations.
- The Refine Selection command has been added to the Edit menu.
- When converting hidden layers into pixels, they will no longer be rasterized into empty layers.
- Double-clicking any shape — including Smart Shapes — will now make it editable.
- Exporting documents with layer styles in effects in Photoshop format has been much improved.
- Fixed several blur issues with converting certain kinds of layers (groups and shapes with effects) into pixels.
- Copying and pasting selected content would sometimes result in blurring. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, resizing the crop box while holding the Command key would blur the image or leave 1 pixel-wide lines at its edges. Fixed.
- Documents containing many layers with lots of nondestructive styles and effects would sometimes have unwanted vertical and horizontal artifacts. Fixed.
- The state of the Sample All Layers option would not be remembered when using the Color Fill and Magic Eraser tool. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with using percentages to set grid spacing.
- Fixed an issue with using drag & drop to rearrange paths in shapes made up of only two paths.
- Several crash fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator Pro.
Have any feedback about the update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We’d love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
It’s here! Pixelmator Pro 1.3 Prism is now available, bringing layer tagging, filtering and search, clipping masks, and other goodies. 🎉
— Pixelmator Team (@pixelmator) 2019年1月22日